The following Guidelines have been established by the board of directors of the Ohio Indoor Performance Association:
1. The candidate must be a member of an OIPA pageantry unit (Scholastic or Independent)
2. To be eligible,the candidates unit must attend the 2017 OIPA State Championships.
3. Scholarships are non-transferable and must be used by the recipient of the award.
4. Four (4) scholarships will be awarded in 2017.
5. There is no limit to the number of entries per unit.
6. The scholarship will be granted for one year, recipients may re-apply the following year if he/she remains active with a unit and meets all of the other requirements listed.
7. A committee of non-affiliated community leaders will make the selections for whom will be awarded a scholarship at OIPA Championships.
8. Scholarship monies awarded can only be used toward membership fees for any marching arts activity. This includes winter guard, indoor drumline, winter winds,marching band, drum corps,ect.)
9. The amount of $250.00 will be awarded to each scholarship winner.
10. Scholarship monies awarded can not be used for college tuition, books, or miscellaneous purchases. Awarded money must go towards furthering your opportunities in the pageantry of the arts.
PLEASE SUBMIT ONLY ONE APPLICATION.
If you have any questions, please contact Will Talaba at: firstname.lastname@example.org